• 6 replies
      Hello there nixon1976,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Let's hope you can make a better introduction than that? It was very short and sweet wasn't it? Tell us a few things about yourself! What part of this wonderful world do you come from? We have over 5 million members here so there's bound to be a few members from close to you!

Have you played Poker before or are you completely new to the game? If you have played before what limits/games have you played? Do you play cash games, sngs or mtts?

Have you passed our quiz yet and unlocked our free $50 starting capital? Once you have passed the quiz we award you with instant bronze status and that opens up a lot more educational material for your learning pleasure!

I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member in the English forum!

If you ever have any questions or anything, don't be afraid to ask for help, me and my colleagues will always do our very best to help you out!

Wish you every success,

• nixon1976
      my eng. is bad so i writing i croatish Da zovem se nihad i igrao sam prije ovog na bwin,igrao sam uloge max 1$ od kes igara do turnira nl holdem sto se tice pocetnog kapitala nisam jos dobio nista od onih mojih 50 $ nadam se da ce se nac neko ko ce ovaj text prevesti.
    • nixon1976
      my name is nihad and I played this before at bwin, I played the role of max $ 1 from Kes games to tournament NL holdem As for the initial capital I still got nothing from those of my $ 50 . :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_love:
    • nixon1976
      Dear nixon1976,

Unfortunately, your account did not pass our ID check and we will be unable to complete the transfer of the $50 starting capital. Our policy does not allow us to reveal the reasons behind this decision as we need to protect our procedures.

I can understand your disappointment and we are aware that our security policy can sometimes affect genuine members.

However, PokerStrategy.com still has a lot to offer and there are several ways to help boost your bankroll. Simply click on the links below to take a look at what's available.

Free Poker Offers

Best Poker Bonuses for Depositors

We hope that you understand our security policy and that you continue to be an active part of the PokerStrategy.com community.

Kind regards,
    • purplefizz
      Originally posted by purplefizz

Hi nixon1976,

I'm sorry to hear that you failed your ID-check.

I can assure you that this site is not a scam. Security checks are necessary for any site offering free money as it attracts a lot of fraud. Sometimes, legitimate members are also affected but we try our best to minimize this. Unfortunately, we cannot reverse security's decision.

Like fruktpuff said, this site offers so much more than the $50 starting capital. The learning potential from all our articles, videos and forum discussions as well as hand evaluation forums has helped many members achieve remakable things.

If you are still interested in playing poker, learning excellent strategies, and unlock valuable material on our site, you can choose to deposit yourself in any of our Partner Rooms.

As mentioned, i can point you to smaller Free Bankrolls which do no require ID check, and many freerolls on many partner sites daily and weekly you can find in this overview.

I've seen you repost the same message, so will keep your thread here and remove the others as it does not contribute anything more and we strive to keep our forums orderly.

• bringmecards
      best of luck at the tables and welcome