table ninja / pokerstars focusing trouble

• qkj
      qkj
      Bronze
      hi all,

i have problem with focusing tables, who are automatically brought to foreground by the PS software.

this is how it looks:

table brought to foreground as last one (the one i want to play in / i want to send ninja shortcuts to) should be usually marked with red border ("target table frame color" in ninja configuration) - instead it is marked with violet ("first in line frame color") and the last table played before this action gets the red border.

the shortcuts are now being sent to red marked window (which usually does nothing, because the action just passed here)

i enclose the ninja configuration:

it's of course unusable for table control and it just helps me with betsizing, but i would like to solve it, i have used it in the past and it worked fine, unfortunately i have no idea, what i did that it have stopped working correctly

sorry for my english and thank you for any ideas
  • 4 replies
    • LuxDali
      LuxDali
      Bronze
      I had the same problem, disappeared after reboot.
    • qkj
      qkj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuxDali
      I had the same problem, disappeared after reboot.
      good for you, i have it for several months now :(

i bypass the problem by using "table under mouse" but it is not as comfortable as it should be...
    • LuxDali
      LuxDali
      Bronze
      But I still get this problem again times to times. It appears often when I open too much tables (25+), and my computer starts lagging because of too much tables + table ninja + holdem manager HUD. Then I get an error msg from Pstars and table ninja doesn't work as it should .

It seems it has something to do with computer memory then.

Do you still have the problem with only 3 tables open for example?
    • qkj
      qkj
      Bronze
      i don't think 6 windows is so much, byt yes, the problem was there with just three windows too

it doesn't look like memory problem to me... i had the same problem on 2 different comps, my ntb with 4 GB RAM and desktop PC with 2 GB RAM... however, the situation is, i'm using linux as my first system and i'm running windows just due to poker in virtualbox - i have migrated the virtual windows from ntb to desktop, so it is in fact the same system and therefore it is questionable if count it as a proof that the problem occurs on 2 diff systems...

the timeline is ...

1) my ntb and no problem,

2) then suddenly the problem appeared "out of the clear sky" (i'm it technician - so i really hate the explanation "i did nothing, it just happened itself" :D but i honestly haven't figured out any major change i did which could be reason of that behaviour)

3) migrated the virtual windows to desktop PC - problem still here
      4) wrote this topic

5)after some time problem dissapeared without evident reason and i choosed to switch from stars to party few days after :D