More than 48hours i passed the quiz - mansion poker

• 30 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello eventours,

Please be patient. Your money is being processed.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • eventours
      eventours
      Basic
      beeing patient but why does it take such a long time? almost a week i passed the test now..=(
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi eventours,

I know you've waited a bit long. But as we stated on some other threads, there're recently some problems at MansionPoker, so the transfer process may take a bit longer than usual. I can assure you that you'll get your money. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      -thundebird56-
    • eventours
      eventours
      Basic
      Ok cool, ill wait.
    • eventours
      eventours
      Basic
      Im still patient but ...hey? More than 14days now...??????
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi eventours,

You passed the quiz several days ago and not 14 days ago. Don't count the time since you registered with us.

Concerning your starting money: i recommend that you contact Mansion support (you can reach them via live chat) to check if your account is tracked to us correctly.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • zdavid2008
      zdavid2008
      Basic
      Hi,

I also chose Mansion, waited for more than 1 week, then I contacted support as you suggested.
      Waited 10 minutes for the operator, "Sammy", who informed me I won't get my 50 bucks because I didn't register through Pokerstrategy...of course I did, I did everything as I should...
      So, I'm now kind of happy anyway that I won't play on their buggy always down site, question is now can I get the 50$ for another room you support?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zdavid2008,

Yes, you can get the money at one of our other partner sites if you want so. In this case, please follow this guild: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform. Then please write a ticket to our support team to tell them about your new account and explain the situation to them.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      @ Zdavid and eventours,

I had similiar problems with Mansion. I spoke to their support team and found out that my account wasnt being tracked with pokerstrategy. Thats because I used the code "PS150". When I created a new acount and used the code PSVIP i immediatly got an e-mail from mansion saying that the money will be deposited within the next 72 hours.

EDIT: Using the PSVIP referal code does not work :/ , I suggest remove your mansion account and join up with a different software.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eventours
      Im still patient but ...hey? More than 14days now...??????
      Hi eventours,

I suggest you check your Support Tickets: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

It seems you created your Mansion account using a wrong referal code. Either contact our support to choose a different poker-site or contact Mansion in order to solve the problem.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • eventours
      eventours
      Basic
      ok well, have registered a new account on mansion poker and with the right bonuscode PSVIP. What next?
    • taavi191
      taavi191
      Bronze
      I've been waiting my 50 about 4 days now. so I contacted with mansion. I was told there, that:
      "You have not opened your account correctly as you did not enter the code in the referral code section on the registration page. Please open a new account correctly this time.
      Then you will receive your bonus"

So, looks like, I have to open a new account?? can I do with another poker software. like full tilt or smthng?? And what do i have to put in this referral code then?? ps150?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      ok well, have registered a new account on mansion poker and with the right bonuscode PSVIP. What next?
      @eventours: Submit your new account name and information to our support team via the ticket system and briefly detail the reason why so that they can re-initiate the transfer.

@taavi191: Didn't you just attempt to get the funds transfered to Mansion once more or did that not work again? You can of course attempt to have the funds activated on any of the sites (Party = PS150/Titan = PS150/Full-Tilt = PS150) - although I would suggest trying to wait until the Mansion funds are finished processing.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, the code 'PSVIP' cannot be used to get the starting capital. Even if we send your account details to Mansion, it will be denied. Please use the right bonus code: 'PS150'.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • taavi191
      taavi191
      Bronze
      ok, I just make an new account to mansion, and send pokerstrateg a ticket, with my new username and code, and a reason, why I'm doing this?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi taavi191,

Yes we need the account number of your account that you created using the correct code. Just send it to our support staff via the ticket system.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • taavi191
      taavi191
      Bronze
      just finished doing it. I hope everything is now correct and i finally get my 50$ :)
    • eventours
      eventours
      Basic
      Are u kidding me? First i use the PS150 Code then u tell me to re-register witht the right code PSVIP. Then u tell me to register again with PS150?????????????????????????????????????????????????????+
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi eventours,

I can confirm that you need to open your poker account with the bonus code 'PS150'. Otherwise we will not be able to transfer the money.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-