Leak Buster

• 4 replies
    • batukas
      batukas
      Bronze
      i'm not an expert here, but if u can buy no-limit, limit and omaha leak buster, i doubt it works for sngs.. sngs wizard or smth should help u: )
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi matel,

I used the trial version when signing up for HEM. It looks pretty good and the points it raised were definately leaks of mine and the indicated importance seemed accurate. I don't know about the exact values however, this is probably open for debate depending on the type of player you are.

As with everything, you will probably find it useful but don't rely on just 1x analysis alone, use in conjunction with your own reviews of your HH, posting sample hands in PokerStrategy.com forums for second opinions etc.

Best regards,

Bart
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I have hem leakbuster and I dont think you can get sng stuff
      As for all the other stats for cash nl its got every stat you could ever think of!!!! It takes game analysis to a level way beyond my brain! lol (which actually is not that hard with my low IQ lol :rolleyes: )
      If you have any questions about it let me know and I wil check it through my one :)
      With regards to your question I would say they have probbaly studied millions of hands to reach this conclusion, so it is probably about right :)
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      I have hem leakbuster and I dont think you can get sng stuff
      As for all the other stats for cash nl its got every stat you could ever think of!!!! It takes game analysis to a level way beyond my brain! lol (which actually is not that hard with my low IQ lol :rolleyes: )
      If you have any questions about it let me know and I wil check it through my one :)
      With regards to your question I would say they have probbaly studied millions of hands to reach this conclusion, so it is probably about right :)
      So what you are saying is - it IS WORTH to spend your money on? I am at the stage where simple button smashing does not work anymore and I need to start working on my leaks. :f_cool:

I don't have the money for a coach yet, so I figured maybe I should start with LeakBuster...

Anyone else feels like it has helped his game?