Stradegy Points from 22nd of August

• 21 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Nope, only yesterday and today are pending for me.
    • pauleta111
      pauleta111
      Bronze
      Yep the same with me, i haven't received any strategy points since 22nd of august too :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

When points show as pending, it means that we haven't received an update from Party Poker as of yet about your points. As soon as we get that update your points will be updated

Best regards

Thazar
    • Laiwinsh
      Laiwinsh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pauleta111
      Yep the same with me, i haven't received any strategy points since 22nd of august too :(
      The problem is, I did get points from 23rd August...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Laiwinsh
      So you got your points for the 23rd but not for the 22nd? right?

It still could be that Party Poker did only send us incomplete updates for those days that would explain why not every one got their points for different days. In any case I will check what the reason is

Regards

Thazar
    • Laiwinsh
      Laiwinsh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

It still could be that Party Poker did only send us incomplete updates for those days that would explain why not every one got their points for different days. In any case I will check what the reason is

Regards

Thazar
      Yes, I did get points for 23rd;

And now I got 4 days pending not the usual 1-2.

I hope I will get all the points from Party Poker, I've been playing intensively last couple of days.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

Regards

Thazar
      Yes, I did get points for 23rd;

And now I got 4 days pending not the usual 1-2.

I hope I will get all the points from Party Poker, I've been playing intensively last couple of days.
      @Laiwish/pauleta111

I've checked with our Poker advisors and there are slight delays in crediting StrategyPoints due to Party's recent software update.

Please allow 24-48 hours for your points to be updated and then contact us with a ticket if they havent been.

If you need anything else just drop me a ticket and I'll be happy to help. Take it easy! :)
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Same here. No points for 22nd. Will wait. :f_ugly:
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi Guyys, we're still awaiting an update from PartyPoker, as soon as I have any news I'll let you know.
    • Laiwinsh
      Laiwinsh
      Bronze
      Just wanted to inform you, that no points from 22nd and (now) also 24th have not been received and they still show up as "pending".
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      Still no news? I need only 255 points for platinum, every point counts. :f_eek:
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      same for me - im not exactly sure about the dates, but it seems points from around the same time (22-23 august) haven't arrived in my balance.

EDIT: I checked and it's 22, 24, 30 - points from these days are still "pending". For the last date (30.08) it's for both Party Poker and Titan Poker.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Still no points for 22 and 24 august, because of that i will be gold instead of platinum whole month...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Barin22
      Still no points for 22 and 24 august, because of that i will be gold instead of platinum whole month...
      I will flag this problem again Barin22 and will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Barin22
      Hi Barin,

I would like to apologize for this issue.

We received a reply from Party Poker that the missing StrategyPoints will be added latest tomorrow morning. Please bare with me I'll reply here as soon as we have news.

Ingrid
    • shanislav
      shanislav
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      It seems to me like I am missing some points from interval you have written about. I am new here, so I wanna ask. Where I can check exactly how many point I have earned each day. I can see only total. Because I was playing on party on the days you are complaining that you have no points for. It seems like everyone who played 22th of august is missing points, am I right?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi shanislav,

Yes, that's correct everyone is missing the StrategyPoints from the 22nd - 24th of August.

Please bare with us and the points should be updated soon.

Ingrid
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Ok seems like both days are ok now. But im still gold, even i earned 2,5k+ SP last month. Will there be some status update too?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again,

StrategyPoints are in now and status updates will follow tonight :)

Ingrid