This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ps software question

• mechanix
      mechanix
      Bronze
      hi,

is there any way to tweak the ps software to get rid of the idiotic blinking/flashing when it's somebody's turn to act?

i mean, i would consider it normal to blink only when it's your turn to get your attn and let's say just highlight the other players when it's their turn.

i finding it very useless, distracting and tiring for the eyes the way it is right now and i'm really wondering how come they kept it like this 4 so long, cuz i can't imagine being the only one bothered by this stuff.

so, did anybody find a way to like modify some config file or tweak the software somehow to get rid of it?
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey mechanix,

As far as I know I don't think there is any fix for this. I'd leave it to be honest. It will keep you focused on other players and what is happening on the table.

Regards,

Kyle.