No one of my TAF's recives theyr money and i look like a scammer

• mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      thank you verry much pokerstrategy, evrything you do you do greatly. except for this, i will not be referring any more friends i look like a pice of shit scammer to most my friends right now... thank you =( =( =(
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi mongomob,

oh, that is really sad to hear. i wish your friends would be able to appreciate all the other things that PokerStrategy.com can offer, and not be interested in only the free $50. have you tried telling them?

wish we could do something about this, but unfortunately, we cannot. as you know, we are unable to reverse any security decisions. referrals will need to pass all id verification steps needed. if you have any more questions, you can contact support.

i can only hope you will continue to learn with us in this community. i really love it here and it makes me so happy interacting with all of you guys.

warm regards,
      wendy
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      i kynda overeacted maybe, its not the money thats the issue, it's being asked if i'm trying to scam my friends... at least 2/3 have been validated but dont get squat.... but nevermind, i still love the site and am deffinatly staying... just a bummer i guess =)