$0.95
      MP3:
      $5
      Hero:
      $5
      BU:
      $0.54

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      UTG2 checks, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 folds, MP3 checks, Hero raises to $0.14, BU raises to $0.54 (All-In), 4 folds, MP3 calls $0.52, Hero raises to $4.98, MP3 calls $4.46.

Flop: ($10.55) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , 3:diamond:
      Turn: ($10.55) A:diamond:
      River: ($10.55) 8:spade: (3 players)

Final Pot: $10.55

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows two-pair, aces and nines (Ac 7c)
      Hero shows (Qh Qc)
      BU shows (Jh Js)

MP3 wins with two-pair, aces and nines (Ac 7c)

Was that good push? After this hand MP3 was prety loose and aggressive but no silly moves...
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sowulo,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

As you say the MP3 was a loose opponent then I might even consider shipping here. But now again do you have any specific reads on him? I mean going broke for 250BB must have guts. Do you expect him to go broke with worse? If you do then why not. Most likely that kind of Limp/Call could be a sign of weakness but as well could be a sign of strength. But more often it's a sign of weakness anyways while he is such a station.

Best regards.
    • Sowulo
      Sowulo
      Bronze
      Because MP3 was a limper I expected him to fold after my push. Because BU was short stack I thought his range is really wide and my QQ is good enough... I havent any reads because this was one of my first hands on the table...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sowulo
      Because MP3 was a limper I expected him to fold after my push. Because BU was short stack I thought his range is really wide and my QQ is good enough... I havent any reads because this was one of my first hands on the table...
      Obviously a very horrible Call from the opponent and just got lucky.