LeRazex

• LeRazex
      LeRazex
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Olgerts but friends call me Olis or Hulk :D I'm 21 years old guy from Latvia.
      I was studying and playing poker 2 or 3 years ago. Had a break for 1,5years, and now decided to study again. Because had some free evenings after work.when i'm too tired to go to beach volleyball trainings.
  • 2 replies
    • LeRazex
      LeRazex
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

Plan is to get money for studies next year, because with money what I earn in work isn't enough.
      I love to contest with others, be better than they.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

If I loose to a bad player who gets lucky, I want to win all my money back from him with worse hands just like he did, thats tilt i think :)
      If I get bored in MTT i start to make wierd moves.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight-aggressive?

Tight-aggressive is a player style when he plays only good hands and play them aggressive all the way. Make good bet sizes,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LeRazex,

Seems that you have pretty much beginners problems. :) Definitely tilting a bit also.

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

But mainly I would advice to analyze your own game as much as you can to become better in the beginner level.

Welcome to the Course and Best of luck! First points earned.