[NL2-NL10] nl2 - Miss call....

• Philfox1985
      Mis-click again Pre-flop.

Hitting top pair I'm figure I'm happy enough to call smallish bet on the flop, doesn't feel very strong.

When Villian checks back turn I put villian on two over-cards.

The king on the river wasn't a nice card to see, folded as I wasn't sure what I can beat really. Was close to making a crying call given short-stack and high aggression of villian, but really felt like gifting money, could have called on a nicer river card I think.

Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , 6:spade: . MP2 posts a blind of $0.02.
      UTG raises to $0.12, 7 folds, Hero calls $0.11, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.28) T:heart: , 7:spade: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.58) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks.

River: ($0.58) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG raises $0.55 (All-In), Hero folds, UTG gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $0.58
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello Philfox1985,

Preflop: Mis-click maniac. :D Fold!

As played
      Postflop: Boh, if I even want to Call the flop then I guess I'd just go for Check/Shove vs his stack/range. No point to Check/Call and see overcards on further streets which he might barrel.

Best regards.
    • Philfox1985
      Considered shove on flop as it happens, reason I didn't was that I couldn't really see how he could call us with worse.

At least by calling I can re-evaluate and it keeps bluffs in his range, he could have shoved the turn with his stack & then its not a bad spot for me.