3 barreling 92s

I was looking at Cash Games vs Players in HEM and noticed that the most I have won from 1 player was like 23$ in NL5 HU. So I start looking at the big hands and noticed that I won a big pot with 92s on a very scary board.. I look at the hand and im in shock. This hand is from like 5 months ago, I must of had a very good read on the guy because I cant see myself ever doing this kind of move ever again lol.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (2 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 2.
      Hero raises to $0.10, SB raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.18.

Flop: ($0.56) 7, J, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.36) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB calls $2.00.

River: ($5.36) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.19, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.36.

I looked at several other hands and noticed that he was folding alot at the river vs 3barrels with a shove at river, maybe I was putting him on something like a queen and wanted to play like I had a heart FD knowing that he would fold if it hit and I shoved. This is the only explanation I can come up with (i dont remember), I dont think I was tilted because I got lots of money from this guy.

I dont know if I should be proud of this hand or ashamed. Let me know what you guys think!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello CHARMANDER06,

Preflop: Donating money here with such a horrible Call. 92s can't hit much.

As played
      Postflop: Obviously all the cards are very good, the turn card, the river card. But if you had K there, would you overbet the same way on river? I rarely doubt. :P You would rather bet it for value for ~$4 or something similar. Which practically has the same affect, no need to over-bet it.

Best regards.