Hello Poker World!! :)

    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      Hi. am lhyn, i just joined today and passed the quiz. i choose to get my FREE $50 starting capital on everest poker. how long will i get my FREE $50? i am so excited , cant wait to play poker online hence im playing poker live..

      cherios!
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,978
      Hi PokerSevere,

      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and a big congratulations on passing the quiz!

      You're free $50 starting capital should be in your Everest Poker account within the next 48 hours.

      Please note, that PokerStrategy hold random ID verification checks and you may have to pass this before we initiate the transfer of your free money.

      Don't be disheartened by that though, as long as you have the required documentation needed it will be a breeze and you may not need to do it anyways.

      Glad to hear you're excited by the way! We don't just offer starting capital either, we have plenty of educational and learning material here for your viewing pleasure.

      We also offer the best legal deposit bonuses and rakeback deals to our members so you really couldn't have joined up to a better place :)

      So have you played much poker before now and what type of games are your favourite.

      I hope to see you become a very active member here in the wonderful English Community, the more we have, the merrier!

      Wishing you every success,

      Gary
    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi PokerSevere,

      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and a big congratulations on passing the quiz!

      You're free $50 starting capital should be in your Everest Poker account within the next 48 hours.

      Please note, that PokerStrategy hold random ID verification checks and you may have to pass this before we initiate the transfer of your free money.

      Don't be disheartened by that though, as long as you have the required documentation needed it will be a breeze and you may not need to do it anyways.

      Glad to hear you're excited by the way! We don't just offer starting capital either, we have plenty of educational and learning material here for your viewing pleasure.

      We also offer the best legal deposit bonuses and rakeback deals to our members so you really couldn't have joined up to a better place :)

      So have you played much poker before now and what type of games are your favourite.

      I hope to see you become a very active member here in the wonderful English Community, the more we have, the merrier!

      Wishing you every success,

      Gary
      yes i will be active here.. and update my status winnings or losing everyday!! i like the atmosphere here.. very hot welcome to me, and easy to understand the setting of the site e.g the forum, videos, articles!!! :f_thumbsup:
    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      ID check is now processing!! :heart:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      Hey :) just wanted to stop by and extend Garys welcome

      How you finding the articles and videos? easy enough to understand?

      What are looking to start playing when you get the $50? cash games? SNGs? holdem? omaha? somthing else maybe?

      good luck in your journey
      Carl
    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey :) just wanted to stop by and extend Garys welcome

      How you finding the articles and videos? easy enough to understand?

      What are looking to start playing when you get the $50? cash games? SNGs? holdem? omaha? somthing else maybe?

      good luck in your journey
      Carl
      i am looking to play holdem cash game and MTT.. about the videos and articles they are very easy to understand and i am pretty sure that all of that are working and big help to win.. after reading some article, i think i should change my game strategy!! :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      haha glad to hear they are already making sense and helping you :)

      Yeah definately trust what the articles say they are tried and tested at the same levels you guys are playing at

      Good luck hope you keep posting in the forums :)
    • allena75
      allena75
      Basic
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 9
      welcome to the forum enjoy your time here.
    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      haha glad to hear they are already making sense and helping you :)

      Yeah definately trust what the articles say they are tried and tested at the same levels you guys are playing at

      Good luck hope you keep posting in the forums :)
      Yes I choose at everest POker.. i am not familiar of their software! not like PARTYPOKER easy to find table and understand .. i want to choose partypoker but i have already account there from other site if i saw this site before i will choose here more than the other site i joined before!! i like the community here!! i am pretty sure i will enjoy my stay here!! =)
    • PokerSevere
      PokerSevere
      Basic
      Joined: 26.08.2011 Posts: 7
      Hi PokerSevere,

      We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check.

      There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake.

      Our free $50 starting capital was subject to fraudulent activity in the past which put the whole idea of giving a free starting capital to poker beginners at risk. We hope you can understand our decision and accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

      But it's not all bad news, you still can have full access to the best of PokerStrategy.com.

      We can still offer you the best cash bonuses, even more advanced strategy content and access to exclusive promotions with our fast, cheap and secure deposit offers.
      first of all i want to say thank you!!

      X( X( X(

      well, i dont have any idea why i didnt pass the id check although i passed the quiz and i gave them the document they want for info verification.. hmmm.. i think they only choose people who will given the $50 starting capital. i think i am not belong here!! GoodLuck to ALL and thanks for the the mod and member who'd welcome me!! maybe i will just visit around here for some reason!! see you guys at the table!!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      This doesnt have to be the end of your time with us. I don't know why you failed either i, just like you aren't allowed to know the reasons that anyone failed the ID check but dont let it put you off i failed mine but i stayed with it.

      If you have some funds of your own to deposit then you can still join a new poker site and become tracked to us and unlock all our great content, hope you stick around,

      Carl
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.05.2011 Posts: 2,420
      You can always make a deposit on an affiated poker account and start gathering points,like i did.
      I can guarantee you that you will have only winnings doing this.
      Good luck !
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 433
      GL!!
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.01.2010 Posts: 302
      best of luck at the tables and welcome