rooms

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, For the bonus I chose Mansion poker. Since the money hasnt been transferred yet, and probably wont be transfered for a couple of days, I was thinking I should choose something else? (Due to all the problems with mansion) I can still do this right? And, If so, What room do you guys think I should join, like which is best. I dont like titan poker at all, so thats out. Fulltilt, just gimme your input. Thanks a bunch

cheers

moody
  • 4 replies
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      i don't know..
      i think fulltilt takes too much rake...espacally on micostakes (10%), others take 5% so it's huge difference.

Mansion is actually not that bad as people argue about...you get used to interface...there are plenty of players and what's most important there are plenty of fishes (usually I have between 3-4 players on VPP30%+) and a lot of people playing BSS what perfectly suit my needs :)

however it depends on your style of a game (SSS cashgame,SNGs,....)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      mansion is ok if you also have money somewhere else, because it brakes down a lot :P

Why don't you like titan I think it's good.

I hate FTP, no special reason, I just do. :evil:
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      I hate titan, No special reasons....So you should know exactly what I mean. heheh, I guess if I had to mention a reason, i would probably say that, Its the feel of the software. I dont like it. Hard to explain. Yeah, Mansion doesnt seem bad, But this is the reason im thinking about switching to something else, because everyone says it breaks down too often.

cheers

moody
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      I just checked Mansion out, I think i'll stick with it.

cheers
      moody