strategypoints if i signed up with other clients then Titan prior to using PS?

• giordin0
      giordin0
      Bronze
      After a tip of a friend i signed up here on PS, pretty soon i received the $50 for which i thank everybody involved maintaining this site.

Prior to signing up with PS i signed up manually with PartyPoker with some different referalcode (one which achtually gave me 100% bonus which just got released yesterday after roughly 10 days of playing). Now i understand that the referal code is needed to build op PS strategypoints, nontheless i wonder if its still posible (and if filling in my name in the "My Profile" has any use) to build op strategypoints here on PS.

Same goes for for pokerstars, i actually signed up to play one single game (he transfered me the money, only $1,20 needed for the tourney) with my friend, for which i did not fill in any referal code, and did not deposit any money.

Im not sure if i'll ever play PokerStars, but i DO play PartyPoker allot (numerous hours/day), so i'd like to buildup strategypoints with that account as well.

My question being: is this possible and if no, is it possible to ever (for example close my account if i ever get broke, and "rebuy" a new account, with PS referalcode) to achieve this goal?

greets out,

gio.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello giordin0,

I'm sorry to say it is not possible to retrack your PartyPoker or Stars accounts - the only alternative would be to actually make your first deposits with Pokerstrategy codes at other sites :(

Best Regards,
      SoyCD
    • giordin0
      giordin0
      Bronze
      ok, well first of thanks for the fast reply,

i got to say that i'm realy heartbroken by this.. I cant forsee the future but sofar PartyPoker is my favorite. Ofcourse i will be playing at Titan with the free $50, but it aches that my play at PartyPoker will never influence my "pokercareer" here at PS. Iknow this is in no way your fault, and just the way the commercial world works. but still it aches and feels like my first mistake in my "pokercareer".

When talking about statistical advantage it would be best to "join" any form of online play within one site like PS..

So hereby my tip to every "basic/bronze" or perhaps new player. Don't spread your chance's over different "referal sites" (like PS). but go like "all in" and focus everything (but ofcourse do play with caution) one this/your "once in a lifetime oportunity")

:)

grtz, gio
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I hope you'll collect so many StrateygyPoints at TitanPoker. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-