delete

• 17 replies
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      If he was cheating shouldn't he have came in first? Unless you're implying it's a conspiracy. But by what measure does Pokerstars have to benefit from rigging their own games with master accounts that know what cards are coming and what other people have? So they can win 90, 000 from a tournament? Even though the site itself probably makes millions in endorsements and rake on a weekly basis?

HMMM

I mean cheating in online poker has happened before, that tiny possibility is always there. I think it's more or less though just players look for reasons to validate why they just can't win.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      how good can someone run everytime he went all in with the worst hand he won?
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I don't buy it.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I didn't see him go all in with the worst had every time. Some of them were, some of them were not.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      I think it's more or less though just players look for reasons to validate why they just can't win.
      +1
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I played SNG/50%-50% about 200 tables this weeks n saw someone is keep allin with trash and WiNNiNG everytime...Saw him the same person doing the samething on other table n lose. He is not the only one winning with the worst hand.

SNG 9 players, top 3 make money.
      Philivey win so many all in with trash hand, last 4players he is the major chip leader about 6k, and he finished 4th n i won it from a 800 chips...

So, pokerstars wanna scam $5 from players?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Watch the video nothing seem spectacular just a lucky fish who all in every time he has a figure or a pair.
    • MadMaXsilesia
      MadMaXsilesia
      Bronze
      If he's got 20% of chances, he can win first 20 on 100.

Poker is a cruel game but it the same time can make you stronger psychically.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MadMaXsilesia
      If he's got 20% of chances, he can win first 20 on 100.

Poker is a cruel game but it the same time can make you stronger psychically.
      Don't forget to add that the variance in tournies and SNG are much higher than in cash games. Cash game variance are high enough for me, forget about tournies and SNGs :f_frown:
    • MadMaXsilesia
      MadMaXsilesia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney

Don't forget to add that the variance in tournies and SNG are much higher than in cash games. Cash game variance are high enough for me, forget about tournies and SNGs :f_frown:
      You don't know what are you missing.
      If you'll overcame stress during variance in SNG, that means during your next flight when you plane will be burning and going down, you'll be able to sit calm drinking your drink and saying to yourself: "It was only 0,00001% for that but...it happens. No big deal! Shut up ppl, stop panic, I'm enjoying this crash!"
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MadMaXsilesia
      Originally posted by ragney

You don't know what are you missing.
      If you'll overcame stress during variance in SNG, that means during your next flight when you plane will be burning and going down, you'll be able to sit calm drinking your drink and saying to yourself: "It was only 0,00001% for that but...it happens. No big deal! Shut up ppl, stop panic, I'm enjoying this crash!"

loled hard
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      lmao^
    • SUKIT
      SUKIT
      Bronze
      All i'm gonna say is :
      - He didnt get it with the worst hand all the time, in fact he got it in good alot from what i saw.
      -Poker is not rigged it wouldnt make sense, its been discussed so many times before so you can look up all the arguments pro and contra and then decide.
      -Welcome to pokerstrategy.com here you can learn the game of poker and gather the insights you currently lack that lead to you believe his plays are strange enough to doubt the validity of the game itself.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      the sites are genius and like to specifically target players like you philiveyfan. did you know that you are rigged? no, neither did i at first. but now i know this sick, sick conspiracy, i have freed myself from the chains of despair and rigged pokersites. here is how. go find a friend and rig them. only then can you too be free from The Rig.

The Rig won't leave your body until it finds another host and this wont happen until you realise that you are rigged - that is the important bit. but it isnt easy to find a suitable host. they must be of correct dimensions but most of all they must have enough money to keep depositing but also think that they are good poker players. if this is the case, The Rig will enter the suitable host through the pupil where it then follows the same path as light energy, from the retina and onto the retinal axons which form the optic nerve and travel into the brain. the key point is at the optic chiasm where light energy splits off and travels in different directions. The Rig also diverts from here but into a little known area of the brain known as the Dorsal Locus Rigus, or The Upper-Rear Location of The Rig, residing within the border between the Occipital and Temporal lobes. I won't go too much into the anatomy of The Rig's location because it is irrelevant. i just want you to know, that you sir are, at present, an unfortunate host of The Rig. i am sorry to be the one that informs you of this and i hope that you take my advice seriously.

:coolface:
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      lol at drdunno funny stuff
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Ok, over the last month I have tried to build a bankroll on Poker770 but no matter what I was holdin I was always beatten and guess what? Always I was on the front and it not of a bit.

AA crushed by 76
      KK by 66
      AK by AJ

and so on ....

So, what does mean the room has some matter against me? Is rigged?
      There is a cospiracy against me? ?(

P.S. Everything I said may be proved with evidences from HHs. :)
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      This is a stupid video...ive watched it before.., the player ''ImDaNuts'' has a loose aggressive tourney strategy...he will raise to attack blinds and u see in the video he is committed when the shortstack reshoves. he doesnt risk his whole stack without having good equity. anyone who thinks its rigged just look at his tourney stats on ptr..pretty good consitent player but by no means does he get a massive cash in every tourney he plays, he jsut ran well in that particular one.