NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      BB ($10.16)
      UTG ($4.62)
      UTG+1 ($5.75)
      CO ($4.80)
      Hero ($10)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, BB raises to $1.70, fold, Hero raises to $3.40, BB calls $1.70

FLOP ($6.95) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond:

BB bets $6.76 (AI), Hero calls $6.60 (AI)

TURN ($20.15) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond: 2:spade:

RIVER ($20.15) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond: 2:spade: 3:heart:

limper fish , 3betor unknown
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello xero100,

First of all I guess I'd even went for bigger 4bet preflop at least $4 or sometimes maybe even just ship directly since we will be committed on most flops anyways. Also the shipping might look weaker. :) He might make hero-calls with any crap.

But as played it's practically both side. He may bluff here and he may not bluff. But now again usually such shoves doesn't make sense. If he had the Ax then why ain't he just Check/Calling against PFR? But the problem is that those fishy player don't think that far and they might be scared on the FD or even SD here and that's the reason why he turned into ship mode. So we will definitely time to time see Ax hands here as well and obviously weaker bluffs even. We need to win the pot here ~33% cases to make it profitable. Do you expect that to have? Or would he even bluff with ~70% of his stack? Myself I might even prefer rather go for a weak-fold without knowing the opponent and let it go. That's also the reason why I'd rather prefer raising bigger preflop to avoid catching such a spot.

Best regards.