This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cheeseblock

• cheeseblock
      cheeseblock
      Bronze
      hello,
      i am david i live in glasgow scotland, i am a student studying electrical engineering at college here in glasgow.
      i have been playing poker now for nearly a year. i mostly play sh bss on pokerstars but do like an mtt from time to time.
      i did manage to get to NL10 from NL2 but seemed to start on a downswing loosing 12 buyins in about 6000 hands over a few sessions. that aswell as a few unexpected life bills i am back down to playing NL2 (oh and i also accidentaly bought into a $55 mtt thinking it was $0.55(tableninja) didnt help).
      i enjoy playing and learning about poker and have read many books along with a lot of the articles and videos here.
      i am looking forward to this schooling and will hopefully plug a few leaks and be able to return to NL10 and crush it and beyond.
  • 1 reply