Full Tilt - would you play there if they reopened?

• Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I just have one simple question for fellow pokerstrategists - how many ex FT players would not withdraw their BRs once they reopen, but support the room with the best software and innovations (rush poker, multi-entry tourneys) - I definitely will...

Maybe a big poll at pokerstrategy.com to find out would be a nice idea...
  • 100 replies
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I will withdraw most of my bankroll but play there.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I would probably not insta-withdraw but deffo won't play there as much as before simply because I've settled at another site. Btw, multi-entry tourneys is probably the worst innovation ever made in online poker.
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      this post was already made i guess, and i will play there
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I would probably not insta-withdraw but deffo won't play there as much as before simply because I've settled at another site. Btw, multi-entry tourneys is probably the worst innovation ever made in online poker.
      Could you please explain why do you think that?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pimprlas
      The multi entry thing? Fish buy in once, regs buy in a shitload of times =>less fish + you cut into your own EV with all those entries. cEV<$EV so when your entries are merged you again lose money. The worst innovation ever!
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I would probably not insta-withdraw
      why?
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Hi,

What does most of your bankroll mean? I personally have 1,2k left there - so like 60BI - and generally you never want to play underrolled cause of BR management so would you keep like 30BI at least? If everyone did that FT would be OK I guess...
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Hi,

What does most of your bankroll mean? I personally have 1,2k left there - so like 60BI - and generally you never want to play underrolled cause of BR management so would you keep like 30BI at least? If everyone did that FT would be OK I guess...
      I would left 5 BIs and stop playing there if I lose it.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      why?
      Because I don't need to...
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      why?
      so, I guess you will withdraw and stop playing there?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I'd withdrew most of my bankroll, but still play there. It also depends when they would reopen. ATM I'm still in the progress of clearing FDB at another site, so that would ofcourse have priority. After that, I'd probably go back to FTP, even more likely if they won't reset my ironman status, medals and points (got some value in those left at FTP also ;) ).

As for playing undrerrolled...just withdraw to Moneybookers or Netteler and keep most of your roll there. Keep smaller amount in your cashier, that will be safer. :) If you encounter a downswing, you just deposit some more from your MB account, it is (well it used to be) almost instant, so not much waiting there.
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      The multi entry thing? Fish buy in once, regs buy in a shitload of times =>less fish + you cut into your own EV with all those entries. cEV<$EV so when your entries are merged you again lose money. The worst innovation ever!
      I see your point, agree with you on losing EV when merging entries but that doesnt happen often - only at final table I guess? And I also think that at lower stakes (up to 10 dollars maybe) fish buy multientries just as often as regs and there are not many regs at 5dollar level... so the more fish the better right?

Last thought - if u merge entries at FT, you already get paid for your lower chipcount entry so isnt that better, cause you get paid and increase into one bigger stack to have a better chance to win it all?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Let's put it this way:

If they reopen, it's clear that they are planning to stay, not just open for a month. So I have all the time in the world to withdraw...
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      I'd withdrew most of my bankroll, but still play there. It also depends when they would reopen. ATM I'm still in the progress of clearing FDB at another site, so that would ofcourse have priority. After that, I'd probably go back to FTP, even more likely if they won't reset my ironman status, medals and points (got some value in those left at FTP also ;) ).

As for playing undrerrolled...just withdraw to Moneybookers or Netteler and keep most of your roll there. Keep smaller amount in your cashier, that will be safer. :) If you encounter a downswing, you just deposit some more from your MB account, it is (well it used to be) almost instant, so not much waiting there.
      nice and I think I will follow your idea.
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

nice and I think I will follow your idea.
      Yeah, I agree completely
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      why?
      so, I guess you will withdraw and stop playing there?
      Not sure.. As I said, I'm playing somewhere else atm and for me to return to FTP would mean they have to offer me more than what I currently get... There's a long way to go before FTP returns... Personally, I think they are doomed but even runner runner royal flush can happen so...
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hahaha, nice 1
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I see your point, agree with you on losing EV when merging entries but that doesnt happen often - only at final table I guess? And I also think that at lower stakes (up to 10 dollars maybe) fish buy multientries just as often as regs and there are not many regs at 5dollar level... so the more fish the better right?

Last thought - if u merge entries at FT, you already get paid for your lower chipcount entry so isnt that better, cause you get paid and increase into one bigger stack to have a better chance to win it all?
      Not really... At least I don't think so... maybe when one of your entries is like 5bb and in an ICM chop it would be worth less than the cash for the respective place. But usually it's not and the point with regs registering multiple times stands. Some fish register more times but ALL REGS register multiple times. Which means more regs on average.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      If FT gets money to pay us all and we will be able to withdraw, I dont see any reason to do so quickly... Something like "they are not trustworthy" will be a lie - imo they will be even MORE trustworthy than other sites after surviving this.

Also yeah, their software is one of best and most other sites have unplayable interface.

(I personally just hope that my mid-year bonus will work after reopen... Also, they will probably give us some reload too! That means, if u just started playing at other site and there is no longer any big rake-races+bonus, FT will be great choice.)

(Also, you should ALWAYS on EVERY site keep some money out. Just get as much money at FT as much you would without this happening.)