TURN ($4.50) 7:diamond: 6:spade: 3:club: 8:heart:

BB bets $2.10, Hero calls $2.10

RIVER ($8.70) 7:diamond: 6:spade: 3:club: 8:heart: 2:spade:

BB bets $8.27, Hero folds

BB wins $8.27

49/7/1.3
      fold to cbet 50 (10)
      75 hands

His check/raise on flop looks strong, but I decided to call because I was cbeting him few times before and he folded, so I think he could have been annoyed because of this, plus I have backdoor flush and straight draws.

On the river I think I am beat, so fold my two pair. He can have, staightrs, sets.
  • 6 replies
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      I would ship it turn :x
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      board is a littlebit drawy, but I think he has there just too many bluffs. So turn call should be more profitable than raise. River is easy call, since he would bluff there quite often+ he can always valuebet worse two pairs.
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      but the board being so drawy isn`t the reason for raising too?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think that we should try to keep pot small, because even if we hit turn, we still are often behind against sets.

But on river - does this player realy has so many bluffs? He is passive preflop and post flop over 75 hands and fish often first bet small to not scare opponents and once they see that opponent has at least something (because he called once) they try to get more value by betting big. If this player would be aggresive, then it would be easier to agree that he has bluffs on river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JorgeTeixeira
      but the board being so drawy isn`t the reason for raising too?
      board is not that drawy. He is basically reping set, two pair or air, so I doubt he has there often some kind of straight draws that you should protect against
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I think that we should try to keep pot small, because even if we hit turn, we still are often behind against sets.

But on river - does this player realy has so many bluffs? He is passive preflop and post flop over 75 hands and fish often first bet small to not scare opponents and once they see that opponent has at least something (because he called once) they try to get more value by betting big. If this player would be aggresive, then it would be easier to agree that he has bluffs on river.
      1.3 af is not that passive and 49/7 has there more often two pair hands that he is playing that way, than sets. So imo you can´t make there hero fold. His range likely also has 63 and 82s, that he may consider playing that way if he min-raised bluff on the flop.