[NL2-NL10] nl2 - JJ folded on turn.

• Philfox1985
      Philfox1985
      Bronze
      Pre-flop I raise as I figure JJ is ahead of opponents likely ranges.

C-bet flop was a marginal choice, figured I could be ahead still as its unlikely this board will have hit villians calling range.

Turn was tricky, was considering the call until villian called ahead of me. At that point I had to give it up, never going to be good against 2 all-ins.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.67
      UTG:
      $1.89
      MP3:
      $1.39

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , J:club:
      UTG raises to $0.07, 4 folds, MP3 calls $0.07, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB folds, UTG calls $0.23, MP3 calls $0.23.

Flop: ($0.92) Q:spade: , 6:heart: , 6:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.47, UTG calls $0.47, MP3 calls $0.47.

Turn: ($2.33) 9:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG raises $1.12 (All-In), MP3 calls $0.62 (All-In), Hero folds, UTG gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($3.57) T:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.57

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG shows (3h 3s)
      MP3 shows two-pair, queens and tens (Qh Tc)

MP3 wins with two-pair, queens and tens (Qh Tc)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Philfox1985,

Preflop: How did you figure that you were ahead of UTG range? You only have 20 stats on him. :P Plus it's even 10handed and we are against PURE UTG range not even UTG+2 or anything. I do not like that much the raise here. If even would raise then a bit bigger ~$0,35-0,40 to not see those calls like we got.

As played
      Postflop: Against 2 opponents and while we have to risk that much of our stack I guess I wouldn't even CBet. Of course it's an option and most likely I would keep it 1/2 bet size and that would be. But do you expect to get called from worse? No draw or anything here. Also our 3bet line was even strong preflop. But as played nothing much to add, we can't continue.

Best regards.