Cashout problems 888

• Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      I read on Forum about cashout problems on this site so I just want to know the opposite. Has some of you won some big money more, than 200 $ and didnt have problem with cashing out ? I know it sounds a bit silly but so far I was playing on Pokerstars and there I have been cashing out without problems.

I just ask becasue if there are such problems on this site its actually not worth winning anything , maybe except SP Strategy Points
  • 7 replies
    • romo132
      romo132
      Bronze
      no problem with my cashout's
    • ilrasso
      ilrasso
      Bronze
      i cashed out 300$. It took around a month. I was in contact with support perhaps 10 times in total. They tried their best to help, but where amateurishly uninformed in doing so.

After their many mistakes regarding my cashout they gave me 15$ in compensation (i had to shake them down for it).

888 poker is an alright platform, soft games and acceptable software. Just beware it might take a loong time to cashout if unlucky.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I've never had any problems cashing out amounts $100+ over the last year and a half (on and off) I've played here.
    • HabsnStanley
      HabsnStanley
      Bronze
      I cashed out $300 recently. First time as I just started playing at 888. They said it would take 20-25 days. It took 2 weeks. Next time will be faster as I'm now verified. To get verified you have to send them a scan of picture id and/or credit card through their site. Easy and convenient to upload a scan.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I suggest when you start playing there one of the first things you do is to verify your identity and the card you used for depositing. I am using VISA and have never had problems .It usually takes around 1 week for money to be at my bank account and of those 7 days I am waiting 3 days are the so called 'awaiting proces' time which is basically the time 888 gives you to to change your mind and reverse cash out process. After those 3 days it takes another 3 or 4 for the money to be transffered to bank account. At least that is the procedure with visa cards.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkod80
      I suggest when you start playing there one of the first things you do is to verify your identity and the card you used for depositing.
      +1

Sound advice for ANY poker room. Verify your ID before depositing to ensure no problems before committing your hard earned (or PokerStrategy.com's easy earned, as the case may be).
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      I have cashed out loads of times on 888 and had no probs, longest Ive waited for it was 6 days, due to a bank holiday.