Sit n go platforms

• Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Hi, so Ive recently made an account here, startup bonus didnt last long with my crazy bankroll managment but i think ill deposit to play some micro stakes sit n go's.

Id like on opinions on what poker platform to use, I would usually use full tilt but, well thats not really gonna happen and I have an account with party poker but I hear they take alot of rake at low stakes. Any ideas?
  • 4 replies
    • daftbet
      daftbet
      Bronze
      Hey bud, sorry about your bonus. Using mine on 770, it's mentioned on this site. I am sure there are a few strategy players on there but there are also quite a few I would like to play big cash games with. Good luck on whatever you choose, Denz
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey Doubleup12,

You're right in assuming the rake at Partypoker is rather high on the microstakes. That being said, most of the players are actually pretty bad, so it evens out a bit.

If you're looking for solid volume, the only way is Pokerstars in my opinion. They have awesome sng traffic. Ipoker and Ongame have decent traffic too, and have less grinders on the low and microstakes than on Pokerstars.

Hope this helps,

NIVEKii
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help, will try it out :)
    • BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      I think PokerStars is your best bet here, but you will have to play against some grinders, while the smaller networks may be softer.

Without a bankroll to play atleast Midstakes or so you should avoid PartyPoker like the plague, the rake on the small stakes is just ridiculous. I have no experience actually playing on them though, so they could be very soft because reg's just won't play there.