Video reccomendations for SH ???

• mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I need help...

I have been getting dragged around on my hair since i started playing 6max.
      i have done 12k hands, running tonns under EV, wich is not the point, the point is i am playing bad =(

I am still winning, but those are slipping away into break even closer and closer evry day...

can anyone reccomend the verry best SH videos on this site, since my account on stars is not tracked and i wont be joining party untin 1.sept, my status also goes to the outhouse soon, and with a baby almost here, and loads of things to do, i really can only watch at best 1 video a day... so instead of browsing for 30 minutes i want to ask u guys that have watched them to point out the ones you found most helpful...

thank you if you can help a soon to be broke (if this trend doesent stop) fellow player ?( ?( ?(
  • 1 reply
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Look for videos produce by Twicet, ge5sterne, Somnius and mbml for some very useful vids. I'd start with ge5sterne's vid game planning series, but they've all produce really useful vid.

Hope this helps