stealing on sss

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Is there any room in sss to perform buttons raises and steal reraises with hands not mentioned in the list. Or do you just stick to the strategy.

Hopefully tomorow I am going to experiment with sss on 25.50c on 6-8 tables and stay strictly to it. What profit margin could I be experiencing from this???
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Especially on the higher limits you will not be able to play really profitable SSS without being able to mix it up to a certain extent. Steals and steal-raises are a part of this.

There is actually a Silver article on the Topic: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/207/

On the German section there is a lot of theory being developed on playing advanced SSS and its an entirely complex topic in itself. Sadly the NL SSS Advanced Coaching today is not available to you yet since it is Gold.

Do you have a lot experience playing SSS? If not it might be better actually getting more aquainted with it on NL25.

Best Regards,
      SoyCD
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      thanks thats not a bad idea I normally play nl25 bss quite effectively but fancied playing sss as my bss profit dried up. I play very tight so I thought this strategy may suit me better and I am not far off gold so I should be able to read that article soon.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      thats not just a bad idea, it is a perfect advice to follow. nothing to do with your skill. you will make some mistakes anyway, no matter how simple sss is, plus you have to get used to multitabling (if you weren't 8tabling BSS). So I would even advice you to play 1-2k hands on NL 10 to make it cheaper for you bankroll...

I also recommend you to post some hands, to make sure that you are understood everything correctly.

good winrate for NL 0 is something around 3-4BB/100 hands

good luck