This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 - 3bet pot boat herofold!?

• StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      I'm a lagtard reg, he's a TAG
      Was happy about the river, thinking I'm going to chop now vs AK, but at the same time I'm never winning.

I'm calling for a chop or losing to KK+/9x.
      As a standard, bluffshoving on that river would be suicidal by villain, but given his stats/image and my laggy stats/image, I could see him triple barreling air vs me as well to get me off anything under Kx (not too often though, but I don't think it to be unimaginable, totally off the table)

Would you consider this as a "standard cooler" or should I be able to herofold this from time to time ?

I'm getting basically BE or slightly below BE pot odds vs his range (depending on how many Kx combos we give him and also not including any complete airball 3barrel bluffs)

I guess, give his postflop frequencies/stats, this should be in the "oh well, cooler" category?

(+ he had 10% 3bet from blinds vs BU open)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50.50)
      BB ($75.82)
      CO ($73.28)
      Hero ($51.50)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: K:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, BB raises to $4, Hero calls $2.75

FLOP ($8.25) 9:spade: K:diamond: 5:spade:

BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

TURN ($17.25) 9:spade: K:diamond: 5:spade: 9:heart:

BB bets $10, Hero calls $10

RIVER ($37.25) 9:spade: K:diamond: 5:spade: 9:heart: 9:diamond:

BB bets $56.82, Hero calls $33 (AI)

BB shows A:club: 9:club:
      (Pre 59%, Flop 20.2%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows Q:heart: K:club:
      (Pre 41%, Flop 79.8%, Turn 4.5%)

BB wins $100
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      seems standard calldown.
      He is shoving for value any Kx hand and his range are definitely enough air that he is 3-barreling. Don´t see how you can fold your third best hand on that river.