This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AA facing ugly turn card decision

• summermonkey
      summermonkey
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $64.29
      BU:
      $49.90
      SB (Hero):
      $29.70
      BB:
      $25.35

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2) J, 3, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.42, BB raises to $5.25, Hero calls $3.83.

Turn: ($12.5) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $7.00, Hero ???.

I flat the turn thinking that if i raise,only better would call. But with this Turn, I am totally confused. Do we play b/f? c/c? c/f? seeing there is a FD and I put him on TPTK kinda range.
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Decide on the flop, not on the turn I think. Given it looks like blind wars I would be inclined to ship it right here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      not going to fold aces blind vs blind.
      I think 3-bet being oop is definitely standard and stack off or if you want to just call then I would prefer c/rai on the turn.
      4-handed imo it is really hard to find player who would never make moves on JTss4 board and since he can have there any draw I would prefer shoving on the turn rather than c/c him down- reason for that: players would likely not bluffshove river that often than b/c turn with good draws, so you´re getting all-in favorite against draws and you can´t make incorrect fold on the river when flush comes and he decides to bluff smt like KQ