[NL2-NL10] Ak Nl10

• swanny36
      swanny36
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

Villain is unknown but is platinum on stars so assumed reg. Figured at best I am getting flip vs like QhTh.

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $4.78
      MP3 (Hero):
      $7.89
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $7.53
      SB:
      $5.14
      BB:
      $6.83

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO calls $0.20, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.47) A, K, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $4.80(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.77.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello swanny36,

Whatever the platinum means. I don't see why we shouldn't continue here. :> I am actually even considering to go broke here. He may do that easily with AJ/AQ/AT and maybe even some draw like ThJh. If he even had the pure nuts then why is he shipping like that?

Board: A:heart: K:heart: T:club:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    58.12%  57.41%   0.71% { AsKd }
      UTG+1  41.88%  41.18%   0.71% { TT, AQs-ATs, KTs, QJs, JhTh, AQo-ATo, KTo, QJo }

So I'd still call it here down. Just keep in mind that platinum start doesn't mean anything in stars, even supernovas. :P They can easily be playing very bad poker, just raking a lot. Also doesn't stars have very easy to get platinum rank?

Best regards.
    • swanny36
      swanny36
      Bronze
      yeah, i really couldn't make much sense of it at the time. Sorry your post doesn't make sense? You say you don't see why we should continue, but that you are considering going broke?

And yes it is very easy to become platinum, shouldn't really take that into account.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by swanny36
      yeah, i really couldn't make much sense of it at the time. Sorry your post doesn't make sense? You say you don't see why we should continue, but that you are considering going broke?

And yes it is very easy to become platinum, shouldn't really take that into account.
      Sorry it should be "I don't see why we shouldn't continue here.". :D