[NL2-NL10] 44 nl2

• Tombic
      Tombic
      Bronze
      not raise before flop, since i have pretty good chance take pot on flop if he checks
      just calling flop since not much hand will call imediate raise. Raising on turn for value and protection from OSED. I think river bet can be bigger. Kx hands will pay me anyway and busted osed will fold anyway. Something like 0.60$ ?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2,07
      Hero:
      $2,18

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:spade: , 4:diamond:
      4 folds, SB calls $0,01, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,04) K:club: , 7:diamond: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,06, Hero calls $0,06.

Turn: ($0,16) 5:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,08, Hero raises to $0,26, SB calls $0,18.

River: ($0,68) 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,5, SB folds.

Final Pot: $1,18
  • 2 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      you played it tricky...but at that limit i think straight forward play would be better there...raise pre, bet flop, turn, river...

or check pre, raise flop and raise biiiig cause they wont fold almost anything and its hard to put you on a bottom set there...and he is commiting alot of chips to the turn....on the turn you bet big again, so he would be commited on the river.... against fish i think its most profitable
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tombic,

Use just a standard play and raise the flop. If he doesn't have a hand he ain't gonna pay you much anyways. Also we need to consider building up the pot.

Best regards.