ID issue for deposit.

• Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      So im from northern ireland and poker stars require an id for depositing which is fine. However they dont accept northern irish driving licenses and I have an irish passport which dosen't seem to work because my location is the UK, its like 1 character short of the required length for passport number. Don't really know what to do as I am entitled to dual nationality as I live in northern ireland but they dont seem to allow this =o
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi doubleup12,

It seems unusual that neither of your options are not acceptable to PokerStars. Have you been in contact with their support team over this? Have they stated why they won't accept these documents?

Maybe if you try telling them your situation regarding dual citizenship they may accept it for you.

Send them an email explaining your situation and let us know how you get on. Surely there is some available way for you and them to get this sorted.

All the best,

Gary
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      Had a few emails although I ended up depositing on 888 as it was taking a while and I wanted to play. They asked me to then scan my passport but as my scanner isn't working I just gave up really. Bit annoying it didnt work the same as usual for me tho.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Doubleup12
      Had a few emails although I ended up depositing on 888 as it was taking a while and I wanted to play. They asked me to then scan my passport but as my scanner isn't working I just gave up really. Bit annoying it didnt work the same as usual for me tho.
      take a photo of it like I always do, camera, cell phone whatever.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Originally posted by Doubleup12
      take a photo of it like I always do, camera, cell phone whatever.
      +1 this would work too!

Are you happy with 888poker Doubleup12?

Ingrid