This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Cash NL5/NL10

• Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello I`m Aerox232, I`m micro stake grinder.(NL5 and Nl10) And in the past i played low buy-in sng and HU sng.

I`m playing thees stake about one year now. Mybe little bit longer.
      And doing pretty well overall.
      And I`m Bronze on Pokerstrategy because I only get my StrategyPoints from my FTP account and everbody know what`s happened whit FTP. ;)

So I`m looking for Staking in NL10. And if everyting go well for Nl25 to.(but that another story )
      I need BR about 25BI. It`s seems so far prety confortable BR for me.
      Mybe for another players it`s semm little angressional.
      I will play 50k hands in September. At NL10 and NL5 .
      If it`s fine whit you .
      I keep 30% of winning, and you 70.%

100%= 250$50%= 125$20%= 50 $
      Only apcept staking in PokerStars.com

Feedback

Here`s my graph .

Feel free to write and ask if you have anything that you want to know.

PS. Sorry about my bad English , I`m from latvia.
  • 1 reply
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hello Aerox232,

As part of our staking forum rules we require members posting in this board to have a minimum of 300 posts in the English community.

I am therefore forced to close down your application thread and edit your post a bit. I hope you understand we've put these new rules into place to make sure our staking forum is run smoothly.

All the best,

NIVEKii