[Application] New 180 turbo block

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

looking to sell 25%+ shares for tomorrow with markup this time. My coach says 20% is fair but thats negotiable. I would be willing to drop the markup if a deal that includes 3$rebuys and 8$'s is included. Im lifetime 40% roi at 3$ and under on fulltilt and stars although not a huge sample size. I do huge volumns heres what I did in the last two days.

330games $1.02 $2 41%roi $337

targets SUPER feedbackthread
  • 37 replies
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      i am intarested.we can talk more on skype?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      If you want to do this you will have to wait a week to get your money back because of transfer limits. If your trustworthy you can keep the money in your account and send me the difference if I have a losing session or if its a winning session ill send you your share that way I wont crush my small transfer limit.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Since you haven't really explained the deal you want I'm gonna offer 1 and see if you're keen.

How does a deal of 150 games split roughly evenly between $2.5, $3.5 rebuys and $8 sound? I'd take up to 25% of that if you could sell or take the rest.

I've been staked before and payed it all back and stuff so I'd rather we send the money after if that's ok? I've got a feedback thread here if you want to look at it.

Add me if you're keen, i'm pretty flexible on the terms, i'm just sort of guessing here.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      If the markup is dropped, I could put the ~$50 I have standing towards a mix of games, possibly add a little to create even percentages, if it helps sell %.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Well im rolled for 2.50's now so selling peices with no markup is like giving away 30% equity a day. But I am willing to sell a 2.5 3r 8$ together for the practice. But Id have to sell more then 25% I think fruk ur moneys sent btw
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Well, if there's a block with no markup of mixed, I could possibly chip in a bit, will keep an eye on this thread.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      updated stats 2,060 $0.35 $1 34% $730

Well my bankroll is much bigger now so not in the mood to give away so much equity in soft mtt's but 20% is probly too high for my sample size ill lower it to 15-10%. I should have some transfer room now
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Did I miss you? If your still interested sure thats about the % I want to sell to lower variance. I dont wanna do 8$ yet that badly 3r so much softer and I get plenty of tables with just them and 2.50's
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Hey, do you mean me or fruk?

So you wanna sell 10-15% of how many games? and only the $3rs or a mix? with or without mark up?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      2.5 3r mixed or just 2.5 but with 10% markup(buyins+10%)

25% or less if you want you can keep money in your accout and pay the difference my transfer is low anyway
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I'll take 25% if it's a mix of 2.5s and 3rs, is it just 1 day worth or a set number of games?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I think if you take all my action tomorrow it will the the easiest. I play between 140-200 usually. if you want a set amount I can do that too. The average per game should be something like 4.5$ so like 720$ in 160 games 25% of that 197.75 with markup to get an idea how much your putting in ill pm you my skype
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Just wondering how im gonna keep track with these stupid rebuys I hear sharkscope not so good for those ;o. I could simply just tell by my br but not for markup
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      What if we say you make a profit you give me 90% of it, you make a loss I give you 100%? I added you on skype anyway
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      ok so 25% sold for tomorrow I might sell a bit more if anyone interested
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      Just wondering how im gonna keep track with these stupid rebuys I hear sharkscope not so good for those ;o. I could simply just tell by my br but not for markup
      you can use officialpokerrakings.com
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      Originally posted by Targetme
      you can use officialpokerrakings.com
      It's gonna be same as scope, they don't track how many rebuys each player made, they just take total prize pool and divide it by number of players to get the size of BI

If you want to find out exact amount of money invested for rebuy tourneys, you'll have to calculate that manually.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      well im playing good running better. Cant see this being a losing day atm but profits will depend alot on this r3 final table currently 5 of 6 basicly tied for second but blinds are high 6 bb or so
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      ak vs jj he flops fh GG