Road To Profit.

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      So.

I Love poker, I watch it and play it. The problem i have is that i'm not very good at it. I've payed 30 Pounds into my poker account and i've lost all of it. What i need is some advice . I plan to put in my last 5 pounds and hopefully stay in the green zone till i get my 30 pounds back what im asking for is some advice maybe a guide for different play styles as i go up through the stakes starting from the bottom at 0.1/0.2 then 0.2/0.4 then 0.3/0.6 then 0.5/0.10 And so on and also when should i move up the stakes.

Thanks Xeonz.
  • 4 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Learn before you earn.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I think poker is getting tougher. I believe it will be very hard to make good profit after 5 or 10 years because people are getting better in poker. So, it is not easy if you want to be professional poker player but you can still make small profit because it is always has fish in micro stake.
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      JHTAN, i agree to an extent. Like other sports, the competition will continue to evolve. And only players that continue to work hard to stay ahead of the curve will keep making profit =)

Xeonz you should definitely read the strategy articles. Building a strong fundamental grasp of poker is essential to any new player ;)

good luck
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      But IMO it will only be true for the higher limits. People grinding the low-mid stakes for twenty $ hourly will always be fine. There will always be a lot of recreational players at those limits (fish :f_love: ).