importing hands

• daftbet
      daftbet
      Bronze
      I am on poker770 and have downloaded the elephant to analyse my hands, I have been able to manually import my hands into elephant but this takes a lot of time as it wont take the whole file and I have to do the hands individually.
      My question is, Is there a way to create a pathway directly from my hand historys to elephant?
      Many thanks Denz
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey daftbet,

Sorry i cant help you out on this one but i've moved your thread to the elephant section of the forum so you have a better chance of getting a good answer quickly :)

Carl
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hello daftbet :)

Ok, have you done this? If not, try it :

go to the "Hand Histories" tab.

On the right, there's a box saying "Auto-import status"

Click Site settings. Now follow that little section. Put 770 as the poker room, configure the auto import path to the hand histories section of 770, and tick the box saying auto-import. And make sure to add your screen name :)

Now when you press "start import" it should do it automatically :)

Let me know if you encounter any problems!

Best regards,

Jim

Edit: Have just noticed, if you check here elephant isn't actually compatible currently with 770. This could well be why you're encountering problems I'm afraid :(
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey daftbet,

sorry for the confusion going on here.

Here are the facts:

- Poker 770 is not yet supported
      - You can still import hands since Poker 770 is part of the iPoker network
      - You will not receive a hud on Poker 770's poker tables
      - You will be able to analyse your game with your imported handhistories
      - You will need to enter your Poker 770 Username to the site settings for titan poker in order to import them properly / safely