2nd starting capital

• igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      Hi, I received offer from PokerStrategy for 2nd starting capital on poker770. I already made account there but I haven't deposited, so I never played for real money and account is made through this site. I wonder is it possible to receive 2nd starting capital on this account cause I cant make another one and because of that I cant enter PS50 coupon code.

Thanks for your answer,
      Ivan Grbavac
  • 27 replies
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Originally posted by igrbavac
      Hi, I received offer from PokerStrategy for 2nd starting capital on poker770. I already made account there but I haven't deposited, so I never played for real money and account is made through this site. I wonder is it possible to receive 2nd starting capital on this account cause I cant make another one and because of that I cant enter PS50 coupon code.

Thanks for your answer,
      Ivan Grbavac
      I'm no mod but I don't think you can. You're best off just trying a completely different poker platform. The same thing happened to me pretty much.
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, I received offer only for Poker770 so I'm not in position to choose another platform. But since this account has never been used for real play and it was made through PS.com I dont see why I couldn't receive 2nd starting capital on it.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      2nd starting capital 770
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Igrbavac

The point of the second starting capital is for you to create a tracked account with PokerStrategy.com using our referal link.

The Business model of PokerStrategy,com can be seen here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

So basically there is no reward in giving you $50 to a room you are not tracked with us. And poker rooms do not allow you to create multiple accounts.

I hope this answer your question

On the other hand there are plenty of rooms that host great exclusive offers with PokerStrategy.com

Have a look at home page for more info

Best regards

Thazar
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      I'm sorry, but you did not read what I wrote in my post :( I created account TROUGH PokerStrategy link, but I never played there for real money (never deposited) so in my opinion it's perfect oportunity for me to try their software and for you to give me starting capital cause my account IS TRACKED BY POKERSTRATEGY.COM .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi igrbavac,

Congrats on receiving the chance for the second free $50 capital!

Please click on your promotion email here and follow the steps described in order to receive your free $50 on Poker770 :)

If you already created an account at Poker770, please just return to thispage and enter your Poker770 nickname (not your username) here. This is the name that that is displayed when you play at the Poker770 tables. It is not the name you use to log in to the software. Please note that Poker770 nicknames are case sensitive.

Once that's done, please reply here and I'll initiate your transfer.

Ingrid
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      I entered my nickname, waiting for further instructions...

Thank you Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I entered my nickname, waiting for further instructions...

Thank you Ingrid
      Hey again,

Thanks, that was fast :heart:

Now we just need to wait for about 30 min and the system should re-start your transfer :) I'll keep you posted here!

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      transfer is on it's way now :)
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      Thanks so much ! :]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Enjoy! :) and billion thanks for thazar for escalating your issue :)
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      Still havent received anything. It's normal to take 3+ days ?
      P.S. Thanks to Thazar too !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

We've sent you a ticket regarding your transfer, please read it here.

let me know if I can help you further on
      Ingrid
    • igrbavac
      igrbavac
      Bronze
      OK, thanks anyway...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      OK, thanks anyway...
      :( sorry, we couldn't help you further on!
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      I received free 50 to 770 and want to ask is it only 50 or its 50+100 as in first capital?
    • yankee92
      yankee92
      Bronze
      Hey guys, i've recently been working a lot on my game, i've been wanting to come back to poker for a long time now and i was considering whether to make a deposit now on some site or wait some more time and out of a sudden i see this promotion from PS in my inbox, talk about coincidence.

I did all the steps required and i just wanted to know how much time it would take to recieve the 50 USD starting capital. Apart from that, will i recieve weekly/monthly rakeback if i play on this site tracked by you guys? Or is it just exclusive freerolls and stuff like that?

(Sorry for the long message, didn't want to make a new thread)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IIJonasII
      I received free 50 to 770 and want to ask is it only 50 or its 50+100 as in first capital?
      Hi Jonas,

Congrats on receiving your free $50 starting capital, hope you're enjoying playing at Poker770 :)

This free $50 has nothing to do with the first deposit bonus. If you would like to take part, please click here to upgrade your status!

* Amount: 200% up to $2.000
      * No additional bonus code required to be entered
      * Clearing rate: $5 per 350 points at Poker770
      * Minimum deposit: 10$ by prepaid card, 20$ by other methods
      * Timelimit: 45 days after deposit

If you make a deposit on top of the free $50 in your Starter Account, you'll receive tournament tokens to two weekly $500 freerolls. One token will be awarded if you deposit between $20 and up to $100. If you deposit $100 or more, you will be awarded two tokens. Each token is valid for one month. :)

Let me know if you need more information.

Run gold :)
      Ingrid
    • Mon3yMaChin3
      Mon3yMaChin3
      Bronze
      Is really second starting capital???
      Me take only 1