StrategyPoints?

• AceMozes
      AceMozes
      Bronze
      I signed up a while ago.. I did the quiz and signed up at MansionPoker afterwards..

But I dont play there anymore.. I still do play at Full tilt.. though I never signed up through PokerStrategy..

I just saved my Poker ID from Full tilt to my profile.. But my question now is..
      Will I get strategypoints from playing on Full tilt?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi AceMozes,

If you already have an account on Full Tilt Poker which has not been created with the bonuscode "PSVIP" you are not able to collect StrategyPoints while playing on Full Tilt Poker. Unfortunately it is not possible to switch your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • AceMozes
      AceMozes
      Bronze
      and what if I create a new account with the PSVIP code? and then give up my new player ID to my pokerstrategy account.. then ill be able to?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AceMozes,

The problem with this is that you are only allowed to have one account at FullTilt, and are not able to delete your old one. If you are found to be using two accounts, Full Tilt will close both of them - which is why this is not a good solution to your problem :(

The only real alternative is to play at sites where you are linked over us.

Best regards,
      SoyCD