This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I havent recived my free 50 $ after completing the quiz

• klondike1
      klondike1
      Bronze
      Hi there.

A while ago a toke the quiz to recive a free 50 € starting bankroll on 770 poker room.

I completed the quiz just fine, and was informed that the money would go into a my 770 account in just a few days.

A couple of days later i was informed that the free 50 $ bankroll was now ready at 770 and i could start playing.

However i never really played there, because i was bussy with other things, so I thought to my self ill just let it stay there until i have more time to start playing on 770.

Now today i log into my 770 account, and i see that my balance is 0 $.

So what is up here, have they redrawn my 50 $ because i dident play there ?
      Or was it never deposited to begin with ?

I dont belive there was any information about that i had to use the 50 $ bankroll right away, or else it would be annuled or something like that.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi klondike1,

The free $50 is provided to enable you to play poker and to use the educational material to help learn and improve your game.

It is standard procedure for this to be withdrawn after a certain period of time if it hasn't been used or your account remains dormant. This is because sadly there are a few players who receive the money and just don't use it, forget or even lose interest in poker.
      Of course this money is then better used by PokerStrategy.com in helping a new member who is keen to start playing rather than sitting dormant.

Usually once withdrawn it isn't available back again, although you can still play freerolls or deposit a little of your own funds.
      This said, it might be worth a quick email to the support team to see if there is any possibility of getting it back.
      Just bear in mind that they might not be able to, but worth a try right?

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      Hey klondike1,

As far as I know, there *isn't* a clawback rule (where the free $50 is removed if it's not used) with Poker770, but I'll double check for you.

Best,

Marc
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      My colleagues have confirmed that the free $50 isn't withdrawn from Poker770 accounts if it is unused. I'll send you a support ticket with more details, klondike1.

edit: in fact, I've done so:

CLICK HERE