unhappy with help

• photolong
      photolong
      Bronze
      hi im new to this site ,I recently passed the quiz , but unfortunately when i was shown the sites i could use to recieve my no deposit bonus i dicovered i allready had accounts with them. i sent a message to help inquiring if there was any other site i could sign up with there response was a link back to the sites that i could not use, this was not helpful, it was as if they didnt really read my queary properly,or didnt care.
      another point it would be a better idea to show people who are going to go to the trouble of doing the quiz what sites they have to sign up with so if like me they have accounts with them they wont have to put themselves to the trouble of doing it .
      As i am unable to sign up with a poker sit but i am registered with this siteis there any benefit for me
      look forward to youre reply
      sincerly Photolong
      p.s i just read a post on the forum from someone who said they had joined up with mansion poker after passing the quiz, i dont have a account with them, how can i use this poker site for my account
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello photolong,

Welcome to the site. We are always glad about feedback in order to give the best possible support we can. I'm sorry if the link provided to you was not helpful - usually it should have linked you to the Mansion site as well - I will look into it. You can receive your starting capital on Party, Titan, Mansion and Full-Tilt.

To sign up for Mansion in particular please use the following link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/7

If you have any other questions please ask.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • photolong
      photolong
      Bronze
      that was a great response time , Thank you very much ,Followed that link you supplied to get me to the mansion sign up ,and have completed it, So hopefully i will recieve my money in the next couple of days.
      And after that I will definietly be reffering youre site to others,
      again thanks