SB bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45

RIVER ($1.50) 9:heart: T:diamond: T:spade: 7:diamond: 5:spade:

SB bets $2, Hero folds

SB wins $1.40
  • 3 replies
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Flop. You shoud bet flop and start building the pot. I woud bet about 0.40 $

Turn- re-reise him about 1.25 $

river- 5 almost didn`t change anything. Flush draws ar miss and only drwas out there are 86. And only thing you shoud be worried about is 99. So you can call or shove river. :f_cool:
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aerox232
      Flop. You shoud bet flop and start building the pot. I woud bet about 0.40 $

Turn- re-reise him about 1.25 $

river- 5 almost didn`t change anything. Flush draws ar miss and only drwas out there are 86. And only thing you shoud be worried about is 99. So you can call or shove river. :f_cool:
      i check flop and call turn because i want to induce some bluffs because of his AF. i think that he had straight, full house, tris...;)
      The point is that i should raise on flop and turn because od possible straight draws...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Definitely bet the flop. Even if you want to induce, we still need to protect. If he is aggressive enough he might even Check/Raise with any overpairs. :)

But usually when a player that aggressive picks such a play it's towards to a strong hand.

As played kinda cruel that he overbets the river but wasn't your plan to induce him to bluff? Then you should as well Call there down, while he might easily even have bluffs in his range and maybe even some strong overpair.

Best regards.