Your images are incomplete

• ak47atong
      ak47atong
      Bronze
      I have already uploaded front and backside of my postal ID but I got this reply. What seems to be the problem? I didnt upload any bills because my address is already in my ID. Please can anybody tell me the complete pictures that I need to upload? Were staying at my moms house and I do not have any bills in my name. Please help me.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ak47atong,

Have you checked your tickets here to see what the problem is?

I guess you should converse with the Customer support team on this issue and they will no doubt help you to sort this out.

As long as you have the required documentation the ID check will be a breeze.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ak47atong,

as far as i know, it is not possible to verify your account and get the free $50 without sending copy of the bill. it does not matter if it is in your mom's name. (you have the same last name, right?)

also make sure copies are clear or else they will fail the id check.

regards,
      wendy
    • ak47atong
      ak47atong
      Bronze
      Thank you so much to the both of you. Ill try to upload again.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ak47atong,

Please don't forget to read your tickets here and here where we can explain to you what exactly you're missing for your account verification.

Any problems, let us know
      Ingrid
    • noeljuinio
      noeljuinio
      Basic
      same thing happened to me. your customer service rep gave me a link that doesn't work. i was told to upload my photos at ID-Check Webpage but was directed to a page that has no upload features. i am willing to comply to all your requirements but sad to say, i have no way of doing so. what should i do since customer care has stopped responding to my tickets...
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi noeljuinio,

dont worry, will get you some help and a way to upload your docs. :)
      will get back to you when office opens :)

regards,
      wendy
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by noeljuinio
      same thing happened to me. your customer service rep gave me a link that doesn't work. i was told to upload my photos at ID-Check Webpage but was directed to a page that has no upload features. i am willing to comply to all your requirements but sad to say, i have no way of doing so. what should i do since customer care has stopped responding to my tickets...
      hey noel,

I've replied to your ticket here.

For the record, I think it's a little much to say that 'CS isn't responding' when your ticket is less than an hour old.

Please have a little more patience.

If you have further questions, please reply to the ticket and I'll be happy to help.

Best,

Marc
    • noeljuinio
      noeljuinio
      Basic
      hello marc,

just read your reply to my querry. well, if patience is what your asking then i have lots of them lol. i really am looking forward to trying your promo out and telling all my poker friends how great pokerstrategy.com is. hoping everything turns out fine...

thanks again...

noel