"no Strings Attached" - My Ass!!!!! :(

• SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      I received 2nd 50$ with "no strings attached" from PokerStrategy.com to play on Poker770 which is great...

except that there ARE strings attached... :( I really dont like being lied to... being such a great website with such a great reputation, you guys should really be thinking before you do something...

...very dissapointing :f_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      What were the strings?
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Poker strategy is getting worse and worse
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I don't actually know which offer you are referring to as there's been so many over the last few months :D

As you know, PokerStrategy don't just give out free cash for people to instantly withdraw and run down to the car showroom or shops with, that just wouldn't make any sense and would go against the whole poker school - helping members to start and improve their poker thing.

Every offer that PokerStrategy.com issues is detailed in an email which will explain how to receive it and what you need to do.
      Like I said, I don't know the details of the specific offer made in this case, but it is common for you to have to play a little poker with the money and reach a certain rake or player points total within a certain time to release the bonus or capital.

In the event of any query, please don't hesitate to contact the support team or your VIP contact where applicable and they will look into the specifics of your individual offer, something I don't have access to.

Hope this helps, good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by SilverSag
      I received 2nd 50$ with "no strings attached" from PokerStrategy.com to play on Poker770 which is great...

except that there ARE strings attached... :( I really dont like being lied to... being such a great website with such a great reputation, you guys should really be thinking before you do something...

...very dissapointing :f_confused:
      what's specifically are you referring to? The bankroll limitations? If so, you can remove those with a deposit of $100 (make sure to talk to Poker770 support after you've deposited).

Obviously it makes little sense for us to give $50 to someone who won't apply proper bankroll management by just shotting NL50 and trying to spin up or similar, so we have the bankroll restrictions in place until a certain amount is raked ($50) or a deposit of $100 is made.

I hope you can understand the reasons for that. Without those restrictions, we wouldn't be able to offer our free $50 or additional starting capitals to anywhere near the same level as we currently do.

----

@cubinis: care to share any examples? anything concrete I can help with?

----

Best,

Marc