Live NL ~60

• Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      Hello,

i played some live HU yesterday and i have a few hands for some good HU players,if you would be so kind to give some feedback

It's ~NL60,because i converted my currency to USD and it's around that.

We played like 34 hands before this one,only one showdown,nothing special,he was pretty laid back,generally knew what he was doing.Played kind of loose pre and tight post.He opened 100% of buttons.I had an aggressive image,i presume,i did catch some hands,i second barreled IP almost every hand.

I'm gonna post the bets in bb,because it's annoying if i put it in $ and it just clutters the whole thing.

First hand:

Villain is BU (SB) 125~$
      Hero BB ~175$

Dealt to hero: 4 6

V raises to 3bb,H re-raises to 9bb,V calls

Flop: 3 5 A Pot:18bb

H checks,V bets 10bb,H raises to 26bb,V calls.

Turn: 2 Pot:54bb

H checks,V bets 30,H raises to 70,V calls.

River: A Pot: 194bb

H shoves,V calls

Notes: i did the c/r's like 2-3 seconds after his bets and he insta-called both of them.

As soon as the ace was dealt on the river and the dealer made a hand motion towards me,i shoved,he tanked for 20 seconds and called.

V said "nice hand" after i show and as the next hand is dealt he says "who folds trips?"

Thoughts?

I posted this in the BSS basic discussion but i didn't get any feedback so i hope this works better.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Ectoz,

Preflop: If you are saying he calls loose preflop then I might even not go for a 3bet. :) Do you have 46s or 46o? Of course depends also how easily he is able to fold postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Why ain't you just CBetting the flop? You most likely will have the same fold equity but just invest less. If he has the Ax then I doubt that he is going to fold vs your Check/Raise. But as played the turn and river nothing much to add.

Best regards.