Few questions

• RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I am near end of my pokertracker trial and thinking if i buy this one orgo for Holdem manager. What is better?

Also i play poker on 2 different PC-s. Could someone explain me how can i capture hands & data from both PC and make it into one same statistic account (hope i explained well my question) Because it says on website that you can install it into 2 different PC-s at same time)

Does Holdem maganer have also 2 PC at same time?

Regards,
      Robert.
  • 9 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey Robert,

Honestly, both programs do an outstanding job in delivering your hands to you for review and development. I can only suggest to take the HEM trial after your trial of Pokertracker is done, this way you can experience first hand what both programs have to offer.

It is true you can install your PT/HEM on two different pc's if you buy a license. As for the question to make one statistical account, you can always copy/paste the map where HEM/PT puts all the hands you've imported. It's called archiving and is by default the C:\HMArchive map. I'm sure there are other more technical possibilities but I'll leave that to members who actually understand how that works ;) .

Hope this helped!

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer, HEM seems so complicated to me maybe because i got used to PT3 already, anyway i just bought PT3 micro version for start and now i got it on 1 PC, but if i try to get it on second one also i can not pass that place even:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyone could explain what might be wrong here?
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Could anyone help me out here? :) I still can not figure this out myself
    • minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Password is usually dbpass or postgres i remember
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Yes and i have them right there. 1 is pass and other is database user. port and server are automaticly filled also.

Default PostgreSQL Settings

We highly recommend using the default settings unless you are advanced and know exactly what you are doing. The default values are:
      Server: localhost
      Port: 5432
      Service User: postgres
      Service User Password: svcPASS83
      Database User: postgres
      Database User Password: dbpass

and thats how i have it there. Any other ideas what might be wrong?
    • minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Hmm sorry then :(

Never had any issues with
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Not your fault :)

So sick i bought program and all, but now on PC what i use 95% of the times i can not run it. Really could use some help here...
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi RobertNoukas,

i myself use HEM and don't know too much about your problem. :(
      i'm sure you can use the programs on multiple pc's but as i know it, you will need to load the database into the 2nd pc as well, right? not really sure.

sorry i couldnt be of more help. i would imagine the PT3 forum would be the best place to ask these technical questions.

hope you figure it out! let us know how you get on.

smiles,
      wendy
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Hm, it does not even let me run it from the very beginning where i need to create this database.. anyway i created ticket to their support and let here know solution too in case anyone else has same problem.