This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• daftbet
      daftbet
      Bronze
      Hi all
      I have played poker online for quite a few years now, mainly on PKR but also on partypoker and sky poker. I have never used any poker software or bank roll management, hope to change both these now I am on this site.
      Most notable success was on PKR where I won a trip to Los Angeles to play in the LAPT, it was my first ever live tourney , I lasted into day two but was absolutely useless.
      Since then I have played at Big Slick in Purley four times in their Sunday night freeze out and won it three times ( £830, £650 and £600 ) so I now prefer live but I want to get to grips with Internet poker as there must be a way of making a profit for someone like me . I live in London with the wife and kids one is going to Leeds university next month ( the one who nicks my car ) so should be easier to get out and about now.
      Having looked at some hands I uploaded onto elephant I am still in the dark there, I don't understand the information so I need a real basic how to for that but BRM is a great thing as long as I can keep enjoying 1 dollar tables
  • 5 replies