PartPoker 100% deposit bonus

• vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      I deposited with the bonus code but still have no bonus showing up. Does it take a few days to show? or will it not show until I cleared the 100pp needed to cash out the free $50?
  • 9 replies
    • alvinm
      alvinm
      Bronze
      Y not contact Party's live chat support and ask?
      I believe they can help u on ur question fast

:)
    • vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      Thx didnt realise there was a live chat. Although they seem abit unclear about what is going on :P they have said that I deposited with correct bonus code but it is upto affiliate to sort it out!

Stoyana: Thanks for the confirmation. Please give me a moment while I retrieve your account details.
      Stoyana: I can see that you have recently opened your Real Money Account with us so Congratulations
      Stoyana: How can I help you?
      CRAIG: I used a 100% deposit bonus code but no bonus has shown up
      Stoyana: I can see that you have made a deposit and activated affiliate sign up bonus offer
      CRAIG: yea thats right but the bonus hasnt shown up yet
      Stoyana: I can see it as active, you have accumulated 82.15 Party Points so far
      Stoyana: and you need to accumulate 17.85 Party Points more
      Stoyana: you can check this information if you go to Bonuses>Active Bonuses>More Details
      CRAIG: the affiliate gave me a free $50 the bonus that is showing atm is just to enable me to be able to cash that $50 out. I also deposited $100 with a %100 bonus code
      CRAIG: so should have a $100 bonus to clear aswell but its not showing

Stoyana: PSDB100 was the bonus code that you have used from the affiliate

Stoyana: regarding this bonus you need to contact the affiliate for terms and
      conditions of it

CRAIG: thats right ok so the affiliate needs to activate it or somthing ?

Stoyana: you still have $ 99.90 USD in your available balance that is from your deposit of 100$
      Stoyana: and you have another $49.00 USD that is your bonus from the affiliate and is in the restricted balance

CRAIG: the $50 free its not part of the $100 deposit bonus

CRAIG: If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it.
      You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.
      Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus.

Stoyana: as I told you you have signed up through an affiliate site of ours and have activated the affiliate bonus offer

Stoyana: regarding this offer you need to contact the affiliate site
      CRAIG: ok thank you for your time
      Stoyana: Good luck and enjoy the games :) . Thank you.
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vnomiadk
      Thx didnt realise there was a live chat. Although they seem abit unclear about what is going on :P they have said that I deposited with correct bonus code but it is upto affiliate to sort it out!

Stoyana: Thanks for the confirmation. Please give me a moment while I retrieve your account details.
      Stoyana: I can see that you have recently opened your Real Money Account with us so Congratulations
      Stoyana: How can I help you?
      CRAIG: I used a 100% deposit bonus code but no bonus has shown up
      Stoyana: I can see that you have made a deposit and activated affiliate sign up bonus offer
      CRAIG: yea thats right but the bonus hasnt shown up yet
      Stoyana: I can see it as active, you have accumulated 82.15 Party Points so far
      Stoyana: and you need to accumulate 17.85 Party Points more
      Stoyana: you can check this information if you go to Bonuses>Active Bonuses>More Details
      CRAIG: the affiliate gave me a free $50 the bonus that is showing atm is just to enable me to be able to cash that $50 out. I also deposited $100 with a %100 bonus code
      CRAIG: so should have a $100 bonus to clear aswell but its not showing

Stoyana: PSDB100 was the bonus code that you have used from the affiliate

Stoyana: regarding this bonus you need to contact the affiliate for terms and
      conditions of it

CRAIG: thats right ok so the affiliate needs to activate it or somthing ?

Stoyana: you still have $ 99.90 USD in your available balance that is from your deposit of 100$
      Stoyana: and you have another $49.00 USD that is your bonus from the affiliate and is in the restricted balance

CRAIG: the $50 free its not part of the $100 deposit bonus

CRAIG: If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it.
      You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.
      Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus.

Stoyana: as I told you you have signed up through an affiliate site of ours and have activated the affiliate bonus offer

Stoyana: regarding this offer you need to contact the affiliate site
      CRAIG: ok thank you for your time
      Stoyana: Good luck and enjoy the games :) . Thank you.
      yep they live chat is kinda fun it seems like they dont know what they talking
      about. but maybei can help because i kinda had same problem but only kinda.

you can not clear 2 bonus at the same time so the depositor bonus will be pause untill you clear the free 50 $ bonus. but in my case i could see both of them the depositor one was just paused. try to email them i find that the email support is better then chat one ( and almost faster lols) but maybe it was pure luck
    • vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      Ok thx for the info I thought it was maybe something like that. $50 bonus is cleared now so hopefully when I wake up $100 will be there and I can start clearing it! :s_cool:
    • vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      Still nothing and no reply from party support =(
    • Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vnomiadk
      Still nothing and no reply from party support =(
      OK, I honestly didn't bother to read through your chat with the support, but there's one big difference between the $50 starting capital and 100% deposit bonus you have to understand:

The $50 starting capital comes to your account straight away, but is restricted (can't cash out) and it will be cleared when enough partypoints have been accumulated.

The 100% deposit bonus comes to you in 4 money installments to your account, each after a certain amount of partypoints have already been accumulated.

I bring my own account as an example. I received my starting capital way back and am currently clearing it (68 points of 100 accumulated). I also deposited 20 euros (about 28 dollars) on my account about a week ago.

So in order to get those bonus 28 dollars, I first must clear the starting capital's 100 points (32 to go) and then can start clearing my deposit bonus. Then, my bonus will be released as follows:
      Release 1 - $7,01 USD Released in 4 equal installments of $7,01 USD. Each installment is issued when: 42 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com

And there's a 120 days timeframe I must do it in, starting from the date of the deposit.

So, in order to get the full 100% bonus I need to get 32 points + 4*42 points = 200 points within 120 days. As you have already cleared the PS starting capital, you now only need to start clearing the installments of the deposit bonus.

I'm not sure whether the amount of points you need for clearing the bonus varies according to the amount deposited, though. You may have to get more points than that to get your bonus.

In a nutshell: 1) With the starting capital you receive the money first, then start clearing it by accumulating PartyPoints 2) With the deposit bonus you need to start clearing it first by accumulating PartyPoints and then you will receive the money
    • vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      Yea I understand that. My point is that the bonus is not showing up on my account under 'bonus' so I have no way of seeing if I actually have it and how many points I have cleared towards it.
    • vnomiadk
      vnomiadk
      Bronze
      Party have sorted it now yey!
    • Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      Alright, apparently I misunderstood your situation myself. Glad you got it sorted out though, and good luck ;)