vs Poker 770

    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.10.2009 Posts: 4,022
      Today Im starting my official campagnie against Poker 770!

      You dont like me there at Poker 770 and I dont like you people :evil:

      Poker 770 suck!!!! :tongue:

      Obviously, Im not happy to play there never again

      I really hope that I can keep my word


      so ... POKER 770 ... Booooooooooooooooooooooo ...


      Feel much better! :]
  • 14 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 433
      ?
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.04.2011 Posts: 334
      orly?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Today Im starting my official campagnie against Poker 770!

      You dont like me there at Poker 770 and I dont like you people :evil:

      Poker 770 suck!!!! :tongue:

      Obviously, Im not happy to play there never again

      I really hope that I can keep my word


      so ... POKER 770 ... Booooooooooooooooooooooo ...


      Feel much better! :]

      Well glad you feel better. Here is a hug from the whole mod team to make you feel even better




      ;)

      Thazar
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      lol I Dont go on here either as joined when drunk and my username is not very polite!!

      Ban poker 770 !!!!!! :P
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by roopopper
      lol I Dont go on here either as joined when drunk and my username is not very polite!!

      Ban poker 770 !!!!!! :P

      Do you need a hug as well?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by thazar

      Well glad you feel better. Here is a hug from the whole mod team to make you feel even better




      ;)

      Thazar
      ^^+trillion :heart:

      You're awesome thazar! :)
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.09.2011 Posts: 44
      I tried to get that free $7.70 they promised, sent them email as asked; but havent heard back from them ever since. 770 sucks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by sharpred
      I tried to get that free $7.70 they promised, sent them email as asked; but havent heard back from them ever since. 770 sucks.
      when did you contact them? :( we have a Poker770 representative on the forum and I'm sure he will be here soon to respond.

      Ingrid
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      Originally posted by sharpred
      I tried to get that free $7.70 they promised, sent them email as asked; but havent heard back from them ever since. 770 sucks.
      I did the same, and was confused as to why I hadn't gotten an email reply, then two weeks later logged on to the client to find a message saying "You've been credited $7.70."
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2010 Posts: 3,373
      Originally posted by TakeManies
      orly?
      .jpg


      Anyway whats with the 770 hatin goin on? I've started playing there the last 2 weeks or so and im loving it over all
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.09.2011 Posts: 834
      Hello sharpred,

      In order to update you on your bonus claim, please write an e-mail to our Customer Support at support@poker770.co.uk, mentioning your username and they will get back to you with a response in 30 min tops.

      You can also contact our Live Support by simply clicking the Online Support button on top of your Poker770 lobby or try calling us at 0044 02071935596.

      In either case, our operators will be happy to assist you.

      Regards,

      Yoanna
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.09.2011 Posts: 44
      30 minutes, really? been like 3 hours now....

      I'll try the Live Support.
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.09.2011 Posts: 44
      Talked to Live support, turns out they didnt receive any mail from me .. . so it mustve been either problem with Mail.com itself or just that they can't receive mail from 'mail.com' domain ............
      So i used the contact form on the website
    • g3no
      g3no
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.02.2006 Posts: 8,812
      very good thread. i will send master klinkstar over here. he has started his personal vendetta against 777 2 month ago :)