$1.76
      MP3:
      $1.86
      CO:
      $2.49
      BU:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with J, J.
      UTG1 raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, 7 folds, UTG1 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.27) 8, 9, 2 (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $0.16, UTG1 calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.59) A (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

River: ($0.83) 3 (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Final Pot: $1.83.

UTG1: 83/70, 3bet 37.5, AF 4.5, 42 hands. He started his session 40BB and wins most of the pots by super aggression.
      The ace on the turn is a nasty card but i took a stand and called him down.
  • 7 replies
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      PREFLOP: raise to $0.18~$0.24 to get a feel on his range.
      POSTFLOP: F:bet higher around $0.20, T:raise turn to check and to get a free showdown, R:fold river
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nick1237,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Add to full stack if playing BSS.

Preflop: Against a min-raise I would usually even raise 4x his raise.
      Postflop: Why so small bet on flop? Rather do it bigger ~$0,24 would be mine vs that kind of station. As played the problem is that some draws even completed and you don't beat much. Rather would consider folding it on river than making the hero-call while you don't have that great reads on him either.

Best regards.
    • nick1237
      nick1237
      Bronze
      I see now that the flop is a too small bet with many draws. Keep that in mind next time.
      On the turn i consider it as far ahead or far behind situation. Villian bets any 2 after his float. Looked it up and have an equity around 70%.
      The river is a complete blank and it felt stupid to call the turn and fold the river.

Villian had 7d5c but it didn't matter to me what he had.
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      I think bigger raise preflop...and almost bet pot on the flop...
      other streets are ok i think
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nick1237
      I see now that the flop is a too small bet with many draws. Keep that in mind next time.
      On the turn i consider it as far ahead or far behind situation. Villian bets any 2 after his float. Looked it up and have an equity around 70%.
      The river is a complete blank and it felt stupid to call the turn and fold the river.

Villian had 7d5c but it didn't matter to me what he had.
      That's true that if he had a strong hand on turn then he would be most likely Check/Raise against you. But as you see you only beat pure bluff and that's it. Do you even have reads that he is capable of going for such bluffing?

But as I see you get the point between a Call-down here and not. :) Obvious that at some spots we definitely can even consider doing the hero-call but is it worth and can we even see that many bluffs in his range?
    • nick1237
      nick1237
      Bronze
      Thanks Veriz,

I understand. Because the majority does not bluff in this situation OOP and not having seen villain doing it either, makes the play worse than a coinflip.
      If villain is sticking it in so easy better wait for a better spot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nick1237
      Thanks Veriz,

I understand. Because the majority does not bluff in this situation OOP and not having seen villain doing it either, makes the play worse than a coinflip.
      If villain is sticking it in so easy better wait for a better spot.
      Or at least some reads. :)