Not sure if eligible for the $50

• flowinel
      flowinel
      Bronze
      Hey
      A while ago I made a FullTilt account through PS and got $50 which I used up.

Recently I got a message saying I can get $50 on Party Poker so today I made an account there using the PS150 code and linked my account. Will I get $50 on PP or am I not eligible since I previously got 50 on FTP.
      Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi Flowinel

It looks like a second starting capital

It should normally work

Regards

Thazar
    • alvinm
      alvinm
      Bronze
      In order to get the 2nd starting capital, what do we need?

Regards.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by alvinm
      In order to get the 2nd starting capital, what do we need?

Regards.
      Hi Alvinm

Other starting capital are sometimes randomly allocated to members. Some even had more than 2, some didn't. There is not nothing to do or required afaik

Regards

Thazar
    • alvinm
      alvinm
      Bronze
      zzzzzz......

anyway i can bribe u guys to put me in the list?? lolx! just kidding!

wonder y u guys not planning to start a online poker funds trade among the strategist? I will help alot to members like me since im in Malaysia where is so strict about doing deposit to the online world.
    • gigatsu
      gigatsu
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz verified personal data and won the 50$ free.And i recieved a mesage from pokerstrategy that said there was a technical problem with party poker.
      I contacted with them no response-solution.A friend of mine got the money me why not?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gigatsu
      I have passed the quiz verified personal data and won the 50$ free.And i recieved a mesage from pokerstrategy that said there was a technical problem with party poker.
      I contacted with them no response-solution.A friend of mine got the money me why not?
      Hi gigatsu,

I have looked at your account and unfortunately it appears that although the Party Poker account you registered with this poker room is your second account and therefore we are unable to transfer your free $50 starting capital.

However, if you would like to set up your first account with one of the other poker rooms which are offering the free $50 starting capital we will be happy to transfer it to you there.

Please follow the link below to see all other available poker rooms for receiving the starting capital:Free $50 Starting Capital

Once you have selected your new room, please let us know which one it is, along with your user name and we will start the transfer. Please note that it is the user name or login that we require and not your nick.

Please reply to this ticket.

Ingrid