This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 22 - OOP without C20

• Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $57.2
      BU:
      $51.1

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:spade: , 2:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, BU raises to $5.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $3.75.

Flop: ($12.25) Q:diamond: , 7:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.3, BU raises to $45.35 (All-In), Hero calls $36.05.

Turn: ($102.95) Q:club:
      River: ($102.95) Q:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $102.95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, queens full of deuces (2s 2c)
      BU shows (5h 3h)

Hero wins with a full-house, queens full of deuces (2s 2c)

First, I have left the results in as they invalidate my read and my rational for playing the hand and serve as a reminder - 62 hands is not a reliable analysis of someone's play style.

I re-called the $3.75 to draw at a set with around 14-1 (2 units in the pot, 12 more to come in his stack). My basis for this is our read on the villain here is a rock - 8 Vpip 6 PFR 0 3bet. Based on a larger read I would already be placing his 3bet range as AA, KK, which are paying our set every time.

Thoughts? I am starting to lean towards this recall being far too loose, especially OP with such a thin database read (60 hands).

The results are pretty funny.
  • 1 reply