This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

770 restrictions

• immadrop
      immadrop
      Bronze
      im new to this site. I have built a very decent bankroll with the $50 starting capital. I was wondering how many pokerstrategy points i need to accumulate to lift the restriction and start playing at higher limits. And also what i need to do to withdrawl once i hit a high bankroll and want to cash out a little money. I would like to thank this site for the starting capital. Starting to learn the game really well with your videos and teachings.
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there immadrop,

Really nice to read some positive feedback and happy for your winnings :)

Your bankroll protection will be lifted after you rake $50 or make a deposit worth $100 or more. You'll need to contact Poker770 after the deposit and let them know.

Currently, you have these limits:
      * No Limit $0.02/$0.04
      * Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
      * Sit and Go $1

Also Withdrawal conditions for the free $50 or winnings:
      - $50 rake or fee
      - Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method

Your balance can be withdrawn after the above mentioned minimum deposit has been made.

Anything else we can help you with? :)

Ingrid
    • Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      I have the same question, but the 50$ rake goal is not enough info for me. When i was playing on different ipoker site, they had a online support where i could ask how much rake i have generated at the moment. 770 poker does not have online support. Only email. I asked them the same question. They responded me this:

In reply to your message, we inform you that unfortunately we cannot
      provide you with the requested information as we do not have access to it.

So how could i know how many hours/points i have to play to reach that 50$ rake goal? What kind of support is that? Where could i get that info, cause NL4 grinding is not my thing and if i have to grind it for like 40000 hands than i don't need this. Where i could turn to get this info (roughly some 770 points i have to get for clearing this bonus)?
    • immadrop
      immadrop
      Bronze
      how do i know when ihave accumulated 50 dollars in rake.
    • inezbg
      inezbg
      Bronze
      hi all poker770 DOES have online support iv used it many times, they are busy so u can only use it once it goes white like the rest of the menus.

u have to earn 1000 points this = $50 in rake. Its only took me 3 weeks to reach 1000 points.

if u hit your targets VIP points they give u double points. ie reach iron level by there date u get double points and offered many more free rolls.

hope this makes sense been a long day eyes aint what they where this morning lol.

ps. playing a fair few SNGs made my points rocket.