Suggestion : Coaching page

• dontfoldit
      Hello All!

I have an idea to the Coaching page.

If this is solvable, may be useful to place a Checkbox to the Coaching sessions (each of them). And if I check the box, I receive a reminder to my email 1 hour before the actual
      coaching session starts. (for example: if I check the box of the Wednesday 18:00 - 19:30 Party Poker DoN - RoyalHope - coaching, then I receive an email reminder at 17:00)

All the best, GL to All!
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi donfoldit, <-- :D

Thanks for sharing your idea with us, always appreciate it.

I moved your thread into the correct board where our Education guys will add their 2 cents ;)

• SvenBe
      He dontfoldit,

currently our system does not provide a interface to google calendar, icalendar or other reminder systems.
      One of our biggest project is, to make ready for the future. Instead of adding single features which might even complicate our IT-infrastructure. Therefore our IT is going to 'reinvent' those features for a new version of this website.
      Speaking of what can we do for you right now: unfortunately we can not provide an automated system at the moment, if it helps I sometimes use reminder services of or similar tools (even my cellphone reminder function). I am aware that this is not a really cool solution, unfortunately I can not provide another one by now.